, used under CC BY SA 4.0
Effective May 10, 2020 CE at 0:00 UTC.
We are 2708066 Ontario Inc.
You are the person using this website.
What does this policy apply to?
It applies to...
- This website, accessed over HTTP or HTTPS on port 80 or 443
It doesn't apply to...
- Any linked pages not on this website
- Any pages redirected to from this website not on this website
We ignore the
DNT header. (since all long-term tracking is opt-in anyways)
We do not currently support the
Tk header, but plan to do so in the future.
We do not track you across other websites. Cloudflare
may track you for abuse and spam prevention.
Used by Cloudflare for anti-spam,
If present, dark mode is used. This is set by settings.
If present, searches are stored in a log file for analysis. This is set by settings.
The fallback search engine to redirect to.
- We may store server logs for up to 14 days for abuse, spam prevention, and statistics. Log data will not be shared with third parties
- If the
search_recording cookie is set (probably in settings, searches will be stored for as long as we want. If you want us to delete this data, email email@example.com with a description of the search you want deleted.
- Cloudflare may store data about you for spam, abuse prevention, and providing their services to us.
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, charge you for any of our paid Services,;
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and protect the security of our Services,
Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of us, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published Support Requests: If you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
|May 20, 2020 CE at 0:00 UTC
||May 20, 2020 CE at 0:00 UTC